Our Mission Statement
- Turnkey Projects. Energía Sur de Europa commissions and fully maintains landfill gas to power generation projects including all aspects of design, maintenance and finance as well as the installation of the biogas extraction wells and collection systems.
- Professionalism. The team of specialised engineers at Energía Sur de Europa has installed and carries out the maintenance of generation systems by leading makes in the extraction of gas, generation engines, and electric systems (LV and HV systems). 55% of the employees at the company are engineering professions, 35% work in administration, 5% in management and control, and 5% are workers with a specific training.
- Personalised attention and reliability. Energía Sur de Europa offers its clients a warm and personal service, with engineers present at the facilities instead of remote operation, which enables us to offer a fast solution to our clients' needs, and to obtain better results. Energía Sur de Europa’s business model involves investments that do not require any payment by the client, because they are paid a fee for the exclusive use of the biogas.
- Business Development. Energía Sur de Europa has proved its capacity to start up landfill gas projects, with the best results. It currently achieves over 96% availability as a result of its preventive maintenance programmes and strict management of the plant. In the administration field, it carries out all the legalisation procedures and sale of energy on the free market.
- International expansion. Our company takes part in the PIPE (Initiation Plan for the Promotion of Exportation) by the ICEX (Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade) to expand into foreign markets. We also use the EXTENDA programme of the Junta de Andalucia, which is designed to promote local companies.